• 3/4 x 16 UNF Mounting Thread Extrusion Rupture Disk/Burst Plug;
• Designed to Instantaneously Rupture for Emergency Pressure Relief of Plastic Process Machinery;
• Standard Configurations with Optional 1/2" NPT Discharge Connections;
• Burst pressure available from 1,500 psi to 15,000 psi;
• Body length available up to 12" inches;
3/4x16 UNF, Rupture Disks
Body Length (excluding head)
- 3/4 x 16 UNF mounting thread with optional 1/2" NPT discharge connection
- Burst pressure available from 1,500 psi to 9,500 psi
- Body length available from 2.5" to 12" inches
- SS or Inconel disk
- Suitable for melt temperatures up to 825ºF
- Burst pressure accuracy +/- 5%
- Low installation and maintenance cost
- All stainless steel body
For technical overview and installation instructions, please click here.
For purchases of 10 or more units, ask us for a quotation.
Contact us directly if you have any questions about this product.