• DC Forward and Reverse Solid State Relay
• 3-32VDC/4-32VDC control input
• MOSFET output with ultra-low power loss
• Voltages rated up to 550 VDC, current rated up to 500 A
• With control interlock protection
• TVS overvoltage protection
• Dual forward and reverse LED status indicator
Typical Lead Time: 10 days.
DC Forward and Reverse Solid State Relay
DC Forward and Reverse Solid State Relay Featuring:
Control Input 3-32VDC (standard style) or 4-32 VDC (module style)
Rated up to 220 VDC @ up to 500A
MOSFET low power loss output
TVS overvoltage protection
With control interlock protection
DBC substrate improves thermal performance
Dual forward and reversing LED indicator
- Includes easy-to-install thermal pad.
Click here for a guide on "How to Choose a Solid State Relay"
Click here for "Important SSR Usage Precautions"
For purchases of 10 or more units, please contact us for a quotation!