Return & Refund Policy
Your item may not be eligible for a return/refund if it does not meet all of the following conditions:
- The original product was directly purchased from Nominal Controls Inc. or its authorizing representatives.
- Your product has not been installed or used with the exception of transducer simulators and melt pressure accessories.
- Your product has not been physically damaged, internally corrupted, altered, customized, dissembled or tampered with in any other ways.
- You product has attached with it all the original labels/markings that are undamaged, unaltered and are still readable.
- Your product has all the original documents, accessories, packages, and other parts originally came with its shipment.
You should package your return shipment in the same manner as it was originally shipped. This is to prevent damages during the shipping trip which may affect your claim.
We are unable to refund any transaction fees incurred.
Non-warranty claim returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; you may only receive partial refunds or no refunds if your returns do not meet the above conditions (See Refund and Shipping Policy Below).
Return and refund process may take up to 1-5 business days to complete.
The refund is normally issued via the same method as your original payment; however, we may also use other methods of transfer we see suitable.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our return and refund policy don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.