iTS-350 Transducer, Load Cell Simulator is the industry's first thermally compensated mV/V output simulation device, accurate from -25°C to 80°C. It integrates traditional resistive bridge with the latest IC technology to enhance both precision and thermal stability. iTS-350 transducer simulator is virtually immune to temperature drift errors. Thus, its output signal remains accurate throughout its operating temperature; temperature drift may otherwise deviate traditional load cell simulators' output by more than 0.25%FSO/10°C.
iTS-350 features a simplified design and operation. Users only need to select 1 of 12 calibration positions. Accuracy, reliability, and stability are always ensured. iTS-350 is also available with optional third party lab certification.
In need of a transducer simulator cable? Click Here.
Features & Benefits
- <0.001%FSO/°C drift, virtually no temperature drift
- Accurate from -25°C to 80°C ambient
- Up to 0.10%FSO precision
- Customizable sensitivity (1.5mV/V, 2.0mV/V, 2.5mV/V, 3.0mV/V, 3.33mV/V, 5.0mV/V)
- Bustomizable bridge resistance (120Ω, 240Ω, 350Ω, 500Ω, 700Ω, 1000Ω, and more)
- 12 fixed calibration steps (0 to 100%)
- Flame retardant enclosure
- Optional traceable calibration certificate
- Made in Canada
- mV/V Signal Reference
- Weighing Transducers Calibrations
- Tension Transducers Calibrations
- Force Transducers Calibrations
- Melt Pressure Transducers Calibrations
Signal Output Table