The iTS-350 Transducer, Load Cell Simulator is used to simulate mV/V load cell output with extreme precision and stability. It integrates traditional resistive bridge with the latest IC technology. iTS-350 transducer simulator is virtually immune to temperature drift errors. Thus, its output remains consistent throughout its operating temperature; temperature drift may otherwise deviate traditional load cell simulator output by more than 0.5%FSO/10°C.
iTS-350 features a simplified design and operation. Users only need to select 1 of 12 calibration positions. Accuracy, reliability, and stability are always ensured. iTS-350 is also available with optional third party lab certification.
In need of a transducer simulator cable? Click Here.
Features & Benefits
- <0.001%FSO/°C error, virtually no temperature drift
- Up to 0.10%FSO precision
- Customizable sensitivity (1.5mV/V, 2.0mV/V, 2.5mV/V, 3.0mV/V, 3.33mV/V, 5.0mV/V)
- Customizable bridge resistance (120Ω, 240Ω, 350Ω, 500Ω, 700Ω, 1000Ω, and more)
- 12 fixed calibration steps (0 to 100%)
- Flame resistant enclosure
- Optional traceable calibration certificate
- Made in Canada
- Accurate Signal Reference for Simulating the Output of Weighing Transducers
- Tension Transducers
- Force Transducers
- Melt Pressure Transducers
- Other mV/V Load Cells